Welcome to Nintendo 3DS Art.

I'm creating this simple blog in hopes to share what I've discovered. The discovery that something so simple, when given another angle could be declared art.... And thats what my hipster side would say. (Disclaimer: I am not a hipster in any way.)

But really I just made this to hopefully share with others, what I've created with my 3DS and how fun, creative, and gratifying it really can be. If anything, in the future, I'd like this to be a place others could share what they have created.~


NOTE:
For 3D Photos to work, you need to place them in your DCIM folder. This folder is located on the SD card that came inserted in your 3DS.

Use the link on the bottom of each post to download a .rar file. In this file you will find a folder called 400NIN03 Place this in the DCIM Folder of your SD card, and you should be able to view the photos.


CAUTION!!!

Make sure you do not already have a 400NIN03 folder of you own, or this file could overwrite yours, and delete all photos in it! If you do have a 400NIN03 file, or want to add another file from this site all you have to do is change the first three numbers EX: 401NIN03, 410NIN03, etc. I'm not responsible for any data loss.



Thursday, April 14, 2011

Top picks from my 3DS

Hey there Eric here bringing you some more 3D photos. These are my favorites that are on my system. I hope you enjoy them.

 I love how this photo pops, but does not seem to hurt the eyes.

 This is a shot of the sun through a screen door, I really like this one.

 This is a drain pipe, if you look hard enough my friends face is on the other side :3

 Here is my big puppy enjoying the stream on a warm spring day <3

This photo is not very impressive in 2D, but its one of my favorites on my systems. its very simple and elegant.

4 comments:

  1. Great Blog, I wrote an article on the 3DS camera features and gave a link to this blog. Keep up the good work!!

    See my link to you here:http://www.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=6094209

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hey there, thank you for letting me know. I sorta stopped posting on my blog cause it seemed to not be gaining any interest. I'll try to start posting pictures again. thanks so much for sharing my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please continue, the 3DS has just launched worldwide, and as ownership increases, so will interest in it's secondary features.

    Plus it doesn't help that every review site heavily downplay the camera function based solely on the 0.3 megapixel vga cameras, sure Nintendo could have gone with a higher grade camera, but cost would have risen as a result.

    Finally your blog proves that despite the technical limitations, creativity and ingenuity trumps pure horsepower any day!

    For a free pack in feature, along with 3DS sound and the internet features (coming this month) Plus Netflix this summer; the 3DS is a pretty powerful multimedia device.

    Regards,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everything you said, and I thank you for your support. It truly helps in desire to work on this blog. I will get out as soon as I can to take some new pictures!

    ReplyDelete